Friday, March 6, 2009

Random tidbits

Do you have a random and unusual smart living trick? I do, but I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this. Both me and my mom reuse ziplock bags. A quick rinse, and they are good to go again, unless, of course, you kept onions in them. Last Christmas I bought a bag dryer for my mom; just a little wooden stand that you hang your baggies on to dry. The cool bit of extra-super-sustainability was that the dryer was made from certified sustainable wood. If you're inetrested, check out Forest Stewardship Council's labeling at FSC. Bag dryers can be bought from a number of places, I think I got mine from Gaiam.

If you have a good smart living tip, leave a comment to this post to let us know! We really want to hear from you. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment